Monday, March 24, 2008

wakeup later: The Evolution of Websites: How 10 Popular Websites Have (And Have Not) Changed

http://www.wakeuplater.com/index.php/website-building/evolution-of-websites-10-popular-websites.aspx
"I was in high school in the mid-nineties when I first encountered the ever-expanding world of websites. At the time, I didn't realize that my future career would rely on this industry -- one which did not exist when I was in elementary school. Now in the year 2008, having created websites for over half my life, I look back and see how much websites have changed in the last decade and a half. At the same time, I can see how little they've changed as well, and I've realized that the internet as we know it today is only a teenager, with many years of growth still ahead. So in the vein of change, let's look at ten popular websites and their evolution throughout the last many years. (Note: All pictures can be clicked on to view a larger size.)"

No comments: