Saturday, September 22, 2007

muse: a collection of inspiration

http://muse.drewwilson.com/
" Muse is a project designed and developed by Drew Wilson. My reason for developing Muse was to create a gallery where the focus is on the Artist, rather than simply the Art.
I have often wondered what inspires great artisits/creators, and that is where Muse came from. Muse will not only showcase great art, but it will also attempt to showcase the inspiration behind the art. And ultimaely the inspiration of great artists/creators.

My intention is keep keep Muse as fresh as absolutely possible. Meaning more new content, more often. New Showcases will be added as often as possible, but that all depends on how quickly the interviews from Showcase artists are returned to me. That's why I have the Inspiration Feed. It's a collection of links that I have found inspiring, and I can update it as often as I like.

If you have any questions or comments, use the form below. Or you can email me at: muse@drewwilson.com"

No comments: