Monday, October 29, 2007

sacha grief: How I did it: Blue China

http://www.sachagreif.com/blog/how-i-did-it-blue-china/
"To celebrate the launch of my newest design, I tought I’d explain how I did it and what tools and plugins I used. Not to say that I did anything special. The blog (Blue China) is pretty simple, and not supposed to make it to the top of all CSS galleries overnight (although it would be cool if it did). But even so, I think designers are always interested in seeing how others work.

At least I know I am. Reading about how a master webdesigner like Jesse Bennet-Chamberlain redesigned the Expression Engine site was a great source of inspiration, and made me realize the importance of icons in web design. And reading about some high school kid designing his Dragon Ball Z fan site (no, I’m not talking about myself, I’m not in high school anymore !) can give you that warm feeling of knowing that some people are even worse at design than you are."

No comments: