Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Brain Storming: How to improve your voice and speech - Voice Coaching

http://happybrainstorm.com/voice-and-speech-development/
"One of my friends is really good looking and very fashion savvy. He knows how to match the colors of his trousers with his shirt, and he knows how to make his hair look really good. Most girls that meet him, they consider him a visual candy.

We went out the other day and we were sitting at a bar drinking our beer nicely, nicely. Two pretty girls, around 25 years old, were sitting next to us. They kept throwing quick glances at my friend and one of them was even holding her eye contact. At some point, maybe because of the beer, maybe because I pushed him to, he decided to go and speak to them. I was sitting back, drinking my beer and watching the whole interaction take place."

No comments: