Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pixelbreaker: Blog and Flash work

http://blog.pixelbreaker.com/
AWESOME Flash/design work/blog, in particular, the new "Polar Clock Screensaver" is fantastic.
"

These days, I’m predominantly an ActionScript developer, but I also work in JavaScript / AJAX, PHP and am tinkering with Ruby and other technologies in an effort to keep atop new technologies.

I recently left de-construct after being head of the Flash development team there for three years. Prior to that I was at Tonic for a couple of years, again as a Flash developer. My career in web started way back in 1997 at deepend design, where I was a Web developer for 3 years, and worked on very early dHTML sites and also worked with Perl/PHP etc.

I am now freelancing and working on a broad range of flash projects, I’ve worked on fully-fledged applications, games, microsites, and global multi-lingual brand and campaign sites.

My personal projects at present include porting my existing libraries to the new ActionScript 3.0 model, and a lightweight, but very detailed debugging tool for AS3 applications."

No comments: